02 September 2010

Geek Day - Retro Games

I have never been a very big fan of computer games, I prefer doing stuff in the real world. However, I did feel a huge rush of nostalgia when I discovered this site where a very clever man, with obviously too much time on his hands, has re-created a series of very early computer games in flash, including space invaders, astroids and snakes.

Click here to waste hours playing and I would be interested to know if you think it has got easier since you played it as a kid

To prove that he has too much time on his hands he has also created his own a multi-res viewer for satalite images across the Earth. Smart arse! That can be found here

1 comment:

John said...

And since I wrote this, the miserable bastards who own "the rights" to space invaders have made him take it down - pathetic! How exactly was it hurting anyone?