09 October 2009

A better Friday Joke

I just recieved this from Angharad and it's a much better Friday Joke ...

WARNING -PASS ON TO VULNERABLE MEN YOU KNOW

Hi All,
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Tesco for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their large firm young breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store. I agreed and they both got in the backseat.

On the way, they started undressing, and both got completely naked. Then, when I pulled over to remonstrate, one of them climbed over into the front seat and started crawling all over my lap, kissing me, touching me intimately, and thrusting herself against me, while the other one stole my wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also September 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times last Saturday, twice yesterday and every likelihood again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

Regards

P.S. Lidl have wallets on sale for £1.99 each and John Lewis have them for sale at £1.75 and they look nicer.

No comments: