06 October 2009

10,000 + hits on karmasotra

About this time last year I installed a counter to see if anyone actually read the crap that I spout. Initially I would check it regularly and try to identify my friends from the IP address and location of the ISP, getting excited and sometimes embarrassed as I worked out who the different readers were.

After a while I gave up as I was getting more and more I couldn’t recognize and the novelty was wearing off.

So I was rather surprised when I checked today and there was 10, 305 hits! That’s quite a lot of readers, in fact 6301 unique visitors with 3548 people coming back for more!

So, thank you very much for reading. Sorry I have been so crap recently, it’s been super busy in both jobs. As the winter night draw in normal service will be hopefully be resumed soon

No comments: