18 September 2009

Friday Joke - Creationists

I never cease to be amazed that in modern, sophisticated societies, large numbers of people still subscribe to a belief that the World was created in 6 days, 6000 years ago by some invisible, all powerful mystic being.
I guess stupidity is the easy option when you can't be bothered to try and learn something complicated like science, but if you want to accept all the benifits that sceince has brought you should also accept the logical conclusion that there is no god and even if there is, the Genesis account of creation is a pile of steaming horse poo...
"All a bit serious this, where is the Friday Joke?" I hear you mutter...
Creationism is a huge joke, but if you want something more tangible...

L
L


There are some excellent youtube channels that very clearly explain the basics of science, including geology and evolution.
For starters I recommend:

Have a good weekend

2 comments:

Det Frosne Nord said...

I thought the world was created in 7 days. According to my rather large book on the shelf entitled the bible. May be mine needs up-grading or something.

:)

Jamie

John said...

Actually your big book says created in 6 and on the 7th day he rested...
Just being pedantic but I know you like that!