23 February 2011

Wednesday Movie

Not too much spare time at the moment but here are a couple of unrelated movies that I saw this week that I enjoyed.

The first is about a new dinosaur from Utah, not sure exactly where it was found but the description says Grand County near the Colorado River, so I am guessing its out of the Dakota or Ceder Mountain Fm. It is characterised by very large thighs and is proposed to have had an aggressive nature, so probably not to different to some of the ladies I have met in Green River and supporting a provinance in the Book Cliffs area...

The second is a climbing movie - Dean Potter soling a route in Yosemite. Cool, calm and totally in control, but its really worth watching for the final movie - amazing, my hands are sweating and its about the fifth time I have watched it!

No comments: