The Tory lead government is systematically destroying the country and the majority of people are carrying on their lives oblivious.
Why can't people see what is going on? If you are unsure yourself allow me spell it out
1. Two years ago a bunch of wide boys from the City recklessly destroyed the economy. Not you or I, this was a small select group who were willfully negligent and reckless, aided by a spineless regulator, who gambled with your money and when they messed up we picked up the bill.
2. A weak labour government baled out the banks and in doing so runs up a monster deficit
3. A bunch of right wing public school nutters get in to power supported by a weak centre party desperate to be in a government, any government. The joke is that they got in to power because there was a big deficit. The irony is so crushing you simply couldn't make it up.
4. New government then sets about dismantling the welfare state and destroying the very fabric of our society on an ideological crusade that is worse than Thatchers.
5. The population lets it happen stopping briefly to get very upset about some trees but sacrificing the NHS, libraries, public services and education. Well at least we saved the forests.
6. Meanwhile the bankers who caused the mess in the first place take a year off from having huge bonuses before bouncing back in 2011 to give themselves colossal payments again and saying things like "the time for remorse is over, stop bashing the banks" Is it fuck, the time for remorse to be over will be when you have paid back the £100 billion you lost the country, you selfish, evil, fuckin bastards.
7. The government hides behind a smoke screen called project Merlin which is so successful that Barclays pays 1% corporate tax. Meanwhile the middle class and poor people of the country suffer as their libraries get closed and their kids can't go to Uni.
It's an utter, out and out disgrace and worst thing is that the Liberals have ended up taking most of the flack which means that the Tory scum get away with it and we probably won’t get proportional representation.
So to summarize: "UNLESS YOU ARE A SCUM BAG WHO WORKS IN THE CITY WITH A SEVEN FIGURE BONUS OR LANDED GENTRY - DON'T VOTE TORY".
They certainly don't care about the poor and needy because those people didn't vote for them. What is worse, is that they don't even care about the daft suckers in middle England who did put them in power.